KING PRAWN MASALA CURRY
King Prawns Masala Curry is an Indian prawn/shrimp dish that is mixed with onion, tomatoes, and different spices and herbs which is then put into a blender to make a paste.
How to make delicious King Prawn Masala curry?
- Prep Time - 10 mins
- Cook Time - 20 mins
- Course - Main
- Cuisine - Indian
- Servings - 4 servings
- Calories - 313 kcal
- 500gm - Prawns/Shrimps
- 1 cup - Cream or coconut milk
- 2 small - Onions
- 3 cloves - Of minced Garlic
- 1 small - Grated Ginger
- 3 small - Fresh tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons - Olive oil
- ½ cup - Water
- 1 tablespoon - Alcoeats Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon - Alcoeats Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon - Alcoeats Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- ½ teaspoon - Alcoeats Turmeric powder
- Salt and Black Pepper for taste
- Add 2 tablespoon olive oil into a pan. Once it gets hot, add the onions followed by garlic and ginger, and stir for a few minutes till the mixture gets cooked.
- Add the chopped tomatoes now. Stir quickly before adding the 4 spices mentioned above. Continue stirring till the tomatoes are cooked.
- Let the mixture cool down before transferring it into a blender to make a paste.
- Add ½ cup water to the blender before turning it on.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the same pan before transferring the paste into the pan. Stir well so that the paste mixes well with the oil.
- Add the coconut milk and stir gently.
- Once it starts simmering, add the prawns, and mix thoroughly with the sauce.
- While it is simmering, add black pepper, salt, and chopped coriander. Keep it on simmer for the next 7 to 8 minutes.
- Mix the masala sauce well before turning off the heat
- Serve with white rice or rotis. Garnish with lemon before serving.
FAQS ON KING PRAWN MASALA CURRY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.