King Prawn Masala CurryTry this easy recipe for making our occasions super special. So let's start to make King Prawn Masala Curry in a few steps.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- ALCO Garam Masala - 1 tsp
- ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Seed - 1 tsp
- ALCO Red Chili Powder - 1-2 tsp
- Salt to taste - As needed
- Ground cinnamon - 1/2 tsp
- Thumb of ginger (finely minced) - 1 large
- Garlic cloves (minced) - 3
- Onion (finely diced) - 1 tbsp.
- Coconut oil - As needed
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp Ground
- Green Cardamom - 10 crushed
- Tomato puree - 2 tbsp.
- Water - 100ml
- Coconut cream - 100ml
- Raw king prawns - 150-200g
- Frozen green peas - 150g
- Firstly, heat the coconut oil in a pan and sauté the onions until they are brown.
- Then add in the garlic, ginger, and cardamom pods and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Then mix in the spices, allowing them to cook for a few minutes before stirring in the tomato puree, chopped tomatoes, salt, and water.
- Then bring to the boil then simmer for 15-20 minutes. Be sure to stir the sauce occasionally to prevent any burning at the bottom.
- Now pour in the coconut cream, king prawns, peas, and sugar. Mix thoroughly and cook for a further 5 minutes until the prawns cook through. Add more salt to taste if necessary.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.