|September 26, 2022
Spicy Mutton Curry
Mutton Curry is a rich savory aromatic curry with juicy pieces of mutton. Mutton Curry was originally prepared by slow-cooking the mutton and curry using an earthen pot and clay oven. Mutton Curry is best served with rice or naan.
Let's Make Spicy Mutton Curry.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Spicy Mutton CurryOur Mutton Curry flavor makes for an excellent rich and spicy simmer sauce that pairs well with mutton.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Water - 2 cups
- ALCO Mutton Curry Gravy - 50g
- Mutton - 1 cup Cubed
- Ginger Paste - 1/2 tbsp.
- Garlic Paste - 1/2 tbsp.
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Butter - 1/3 tbsp.
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 1 tbsp.
- Marinate Mutton in salt, garlic, & ginger: 15-20 min.
- Add the Indian Gravy Mix contents to a bowl & mix thoroughly with water to create the gravy.
- Pan fry the Mutton: 3 min.
- Melt butter in the pan.
- Add gravy & bring to a rapid simmer on med/high heat while stirring regularly until thickening or desired consistency: 6-12 min. To avoid burning, stir regularly.
- Remove from heat & drizzle in the cream. Let's wait for 3 min.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.