|September 26, 2022
Easy Shrimp Aguachile
Let's Make Easy Shrimp Aguachile.
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
Easy Shrimp AguachileA healthy and delicious Mexican dish. It might be your favorite Shrimp Aguachile ever.
Total Time: 35 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tsp- ALCO Chaat Masala
- 1 large pound- Shrimp (peeled, deveined and butterflied)
- 2 cup- Lime juice (divided)
- 4 - 6 Serrano peppers (seeded if desired)
- 2 tbsp- Olive oil
- 1 tsp- ALCO Red Chili Powder
- 1- Avocado
- 1/2 cup- Cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 cup- Red onion (thinly sliced)
- ½- Garlic
- 1- Cucumber (thinly sliced)
- First peel and clean the shrimp by removing the intestine. Split them in half lengthways and place them in a deep bowl.
- Then cut the red onion into strips and place them with the shrimp.
- Then separately, blend the garlic, the lime juice, the green chili, and the salt. Then once blended add a stream of olive oil.
- Then bathe the shrimp in the mixture of step 3, stir and let marinate for 20-25 minutes.
- Then while the shrimp and onion are seasoned, peel the cucumbers, peel the avocados, and cut them into cubes.
- Then once the aguachile has rested for a while, taste it. The taste can be changed by adding a little ice water and salt so that it does not get too acidic.
- Now serve in a deep dish, decorated with avocado, and cucumber and you can also try chaat masala on top of the shrimp(optional).
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.