|September 26, 2022
Grilled Jalapeño and Baby Bell Pepper
Let's Make Grilled Jalapeño and Baby Bell Pepper.
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
Grilled Jalapeño and Baby Bell PepperThese creamy, cheesy stuffed jalapenos and bell pepper have some bite. They may be the most popular treats for your occasions.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 200gm finely minced- Bacon
- 200gm softened- Cream Cheese
- 4 small finely minced- Green Onions
- 100gm shredded- Mozzarella Cheese
- 6- Jalapeños Pepper
- 6 (mix color)- Baby Bell Peppers
- 1 tsp- ALCO Cajun Seasoning
- Sprinkles (optional)- ALCO Chaat Masala
- First preheat grill to 375 degrees F.
- Cook the bacon until browned and crispy. Drain extra fat on a plate lined with paper towels. Once cool enough to handle, chop into a fine mince.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, chopped bacon, minced green onions and mozzarella cheese. Stir to combine.
- Begin by breaking down the peppers. Cut them in half, lengthwise, and then scoop out all of the seeds and white membrane. Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly after handling the jalapeños. Set aside.
- Using a spoon, scoop a hefty amount of filling into each pepper half.
- Place the pepper side down (cheese side up) on the grill, and close the lid. Let cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the peppers have charred and the cheese has melted. Serve warm.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.