|September 26, 2022
Mac & Cheese with Spinach
Mac & Cheese with Spinach - This mac and cheese recipe is the ultimate comfort food for kids and adults alike. I and my family love this Mac & Cheese with Spinach recipe. This is so easy simple and tasty.
Let's Make Mac & Cheese with Spinach.
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
Mac & Cheese with SpinachThis Mac & Cheese is a successful attempt with more spinach. I and my family love this Mac & Cheese with Spinach recipe.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 2 tbsp- Butter
- 2 (minced)- Cloves Garlic
- 5 ounces- Spinach
- 1 cup (drained)- Artichoke Hearts
- 3 cups- Milk
- 2 tsp- Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp- Black Pepper
- 2 cups-Elbow Macaroni
- ¾ cup (shredded)- Cheddar Cheese
- 3 cups (shredded)- Mozzarella Cheese
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 450°F In a pan, and melt the butter. Then add garlic, spinach, and artichoke hearts, cooking until spinach is wilted.
- Now slowly add the milk, salt, and pepper. Then stir until milk is boiling. Then add the macaroni, and cook until the milk coats the macaroni like a glaze.
- Then add the cheddar and two cups of mozzarella, and stir until the cheese is completely melted. Then sprinkle the remaining mozzarella on top.
- This bake for seven minutes, until cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.