|September 26, 2022
Omelet Muffins Recipe
Let's Make Omelet Muffins.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Omelet Muffins RecipeThese baked omelet muffins are an easy, tasty, and portable breakfast. They are loaded with your favorite cheese and veggies.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- ALCO Chaat Masala - 1/4 tsp
- Large eggs - 8
- Shredded cheddar Cheese - 1 cup
- Bell Peppers Diced - 1 cup
- Baby Spinach roughly chopped - 1/2 cup
- Kashmiri Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Scallions Thinly Sliced - 2
- Firstly preheat the oven to 350°F, and grease the nonstick muffin pan.
- Now in a medium bowl, add eggs, cheese, bell peppers, spinach, salt, Kashmiri chili powder, Chaat Masala, scallions, and any other omelet ingredients you are adding.
- Then scoop batter into muffin tin, filling them almost to the rim. And you should have enough batter for 12 muffins. Then bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are cooked.
- The muffins will initially be very puffy but will sink back down when they cool. Use a thin spatula to loosen the edges of muffins to remove them from the pan. Eat while warm. Store uneaten muffins in the fridge or freezer.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.