Sweet Grilled Fruit KebabsSweet Grilled Fruit Kebabs are grilled with a sweetness of fruits and honey and dipped in a delicious easy yogurt dip! You will go crazy for these grilled fruit skewers!
Total Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2- Peaches
- 2 cups chopped- Watermelon
- seasoning- ALCO Chaat Masala
- 4- Metal Skewers
- 1⁄2 cup- Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp chopped- Fresh Mint
- First, preheat a grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- Then thread the fruit onto the skewers, alternating between peaches, and watermelon so that each skewer has a colorful variety of fruit.
- Then grill for about 8-10 minutes, then turn occasionally until the fruit is nicely caramelized.
- Then combine the yogurt and drizzle over the skewers.
- Garnish with fresh mint and sprinkle the chaat masala.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.