|September 26, 2022
Make a Delicious Fruit Chaat Recipe
Easy fruit chaat recipe | how to make spiced fruit chaat masala recipe. A simple fruit chaat made with fruits and flavored with chaat masala, cumin powder, and lemon juice!
Let's Make Fruit Chaat.
Make a Delicious Fruit Chaat RecipeFruit Chaat is a refreshing and tongue-smacking combo of fruits and chaat masala flavor. This recipe is easy, healthy, and delicious.
Total Time - 20 Min.
Course - Breakfast
Serving - 02
- ALCO Chaat Masala: 1/2 tsp
- Black Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Mint Leaves: 5 to 6
- Pepper Powder: 1/4 tsp
- ALCO Jeera Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Pomegranate: 1/4 cup
- Grapes: 1/4 cup
- Guava: 1
- Apple: 1
- Banana: 1
- Firstly, choose fruits accordingly to your choice. Then clean the fruits well and chop them into circles or dice. Then, measure and keep all the ingredients ready.
- Then use fruits directly from the refrigerator or chop and chill for 1/2 an hour, as it tastes best when served chilled. To a mixing bowl, add all the chopped fruits.
- Then sprinkle jeera powder, chaat masala, pepper powder, and black salt. Then add the lemon juice to avoid the discoloration of the fruits.
- Now finally, add the mint leaves and give a quick mix. Serve it immediately, else the salt starts leaving the water and the fruits become soggy.
- Then serve this Fruit Chaat Recipe chilled.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.