Indian Veg Biryani Recipe
Let's Make Indian Veg Biryani Mix.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
|Green Peas||1 cup|
|Coriander Leaves||1/4 cup|
|Mint Leaves||1/4 cup|
|ALCO Veg Biryani Mix Gravy||50g|
1. Wash & soak rice for 15 min and drain.
2. Boil water, add 1 tbsp oil and cook the rice until fully cooked.
3. Make a paste of curd & a whole packet of Alco Veg Biryani Mix (50g).
4. In a large frying pan, heat the remaining oil. Add onion and sauté until golden brown. Add paste, chopped vegetables & water, and cook for 20-25 min.
5. Place the vegetables in a heavy-bottomed casserole/pan and add the rice, sprinkle coriander, min, and cook on a low heat for about 9-10 min.
6. Mix curd in a bowl with Alco Pudina Chutney to prepare Raita.
7. Garnish with fried onions and serve hot with cold mint Raita.
Now you can cook delicious food at your home with pure and healthy spices. Alcoeats offers you a wide range of exotic Indian spices and seasonings that can make your recipes flavorful. The Easy Indie Bowls offers you containers of quality spices blended to make your food delicious and easy to cook. I prefer Alcoeats spices for cooking food for my family. You should also try it once.
Visit Alcoeats website today for more details.