BAY LEAF AND INDIAN SPICES EGG CURRYA succulent blend of spices, onions, and tomatoes makes up a truly comforting and delectable Egg Curry. There are many methods for preparing this dish, and it can be enjoyed with either roti or rice.
- Serves- 4
- Preparation Time- 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time- 20-25 Minutes
- 4-5 - Boiled & Peeled Eggs
- 1 Tsp- Cumin Seeds
- 4-5 - Bay Leaves
- 2-3 - Cloves
- 1 Tbsp- Cooking Oil
- 4-5 - Red Chilies
- 2- Chopped Onions
- 1 Tsp- Salt
- 2 Tbsp- Alcoeats Egg Curry Masala
- 1 Tsp- Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tbsp- Red Chili Powder
- 2- Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Cup- Chopped Coriander
- Heat cooking oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, bay leaves, red chilies, and cloves, and wait for them to cook.
- Add and cook the onions until they start becoming a golden brown color.
- Add tomatoes, and simmer the mixture for three to four minutes.
- Add Alcoeats egg curry masala, turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder, and salt.
- Now, add Boiled Eggs to the gravy and let t simmer for some time to grasp curry into the eggs.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and cook for some time until you get the fresh fragrance of the spices.
- Your incredible Egg Curry is ready to serve.
Summing Up On Bay Leaf And Indian Spices Egg Curry
Egg Masala is an incredibly convenient non-vegetarian dish to make and requires very little time to prepare. Furthermore, many people are fond of the flavors. If you want to be a little more creative, you can experiment with different recipes related to the egg masala recipe, such as the Indian spices version or the fried version of the egg curry masala. Eggs are a great source of protein, making them a great addition to your diet and granting various benefits.
Indian cuisine is well known for its diversity, showcased through the variety of egg curry recipes from state to state and family to family. Egg curry, an iconic dish in India, consists of boiled eggs, tomatoes, onions, and an incredible mix of herbs and spices, making an incredibly flavorful dish. Anyone with an appetite for tasty anda curry finds joy in the curried eggs experience.
You can enjoy egg gravy as part of your lunch and dinner, as you desire. Accompany the curry with a delicious side of steamed rice, cumin rice, or a selection of bread, such as naan, tandoori roti, or kulcha.
If you're looking to prepare a tasty egg curry with ease, Alcoeats Egg Curry Masala is the perfect solution. It consists of natural and preservative-free ingredients, and this masala will help you get a delicious egg curry on the table faster than ever before. Enjoy a delicious meal without sacrificing time and effort.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.