|September 26, 2022
Indian Creamy Chicken Gravy
A chicken korma is a curry dish that originated in the Indian subcontinent. It is made with chicken, yogurt, cream, and a variety of spices. The dish is usually served with rice or bread. Chicken korma is a popular dish in India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.
Our Creamy Chicken flavor makes for an excellent creamy, buttery and zesty simmer sauce that pairs well with chicken.
Let's Make Indian Creamy Chicken Recipe
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Indian Creamy Chicken GravyChicken korma is a traditional curry without which any celebration or party is incomplete. The lusciously aromatic gravy of korma will always tempt you to have some more. Give try to this simply delicious chicken korma recipe a try.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Water - 3 cups
- Cubbed Chicken - 2 cups
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger & Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
- Butter - 1/3 tsp
- ALCO Chicken Korma Gravy - 100g
- Marinate chicken in salt, garlic, & ginger: 15-20 min.
- Add the Easy Indie Bowl jar contents to a bowl & mix thoroughly with water to create gravy.
- Pan fry chicken: 3 min.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add gravy & bring to rapid simmer on med/high heat. Stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency 6-12 min. Stir to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat & drizzle in cream. Let sit: 3 min.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.