|September 26, 2022
Spicy Lamb Curry Recipe
Firstly, the Difference Between Lamb and Mutton- The definition is quite simple
- Lamb: Meat from a sheep under 12 months old.
- Mutton: Meat from a sheep over the age of one year.
Lamb means the meat of a sheep under one year of age. It is a nutritious form of red meat. The nutritional value of lamb is impressive; it contains a range of beneficial nutrients including protein, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. Health Benefits of Lamb Meat.1. Lamb Meat – A Fantastic Source of Iron
2. A Vitamin B Powerhouse
3. A Way to Boost Your Immune System
4. Anti-Inflammatory Assets
5. A Healthy Source of Protein.
Let's Make Spicy Lamb Curry.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Spicy Lamb Curry RecipeThe Spicy Lamb Curry Recipe is too easy to make & super tasty.
- Lamb pieces - 300g
- Ginger- Garlic Paste - 2 tbsp.
- Salt - To taste
- ALCO Forbidden Lamb Gravy Powder - 100g
- Water - 700ml
- Oil/ Ghee - 2 tabs.
- Onion - 1 cup
- Red Chili - 2-3
- ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder - 1 tbsp.
- Coriander Leaves - for garnish
- Cinnamon stick - 1
- Cloves - 2-3
- Green Cardamom - 3-4
- Cumin Seeds - 2 Tsp
- Mace - 1
- Bay Leaf - 2-3
- Star anise - 2-3
- Firstly, marinate, the lamb pieces with salt, Kashmiri chili powder, ginger, and garlic paste, for 15-20 min.
- Then mix 1 whole container (100g) of Forbidden lamb Gravy Powder with 3 medium glass (700)ml of water and make a paste. Chop 1 small (25g) onion and red chili, and keep aside.
- Now boil the marinated pieces of mutton, in a pressure cooker, till they become soft. Then separate the mutton pieces from the hot water.
- In a heavy bottom pot, heat the ghee or oil on medium then add the mace, bay leaf, star anise, cumin seed, clove, cinnamon stick to the oil.
- Once the oil heats up, sauté the previously chopped onion for 2-3 min.
- Then add the tomato puree, garam masala, salt, and previously prepared gravy to the pan and cook on heat for 2-3 min. Add pieces of lamb to the gravy and cook for 10-12 min. or till the gravy thickens.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
FOR MORE RECIPES
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.