PULAO MASALA RECIPEMost people love this one-pot meal called Pulao for Dinner or Lunch. Do you know Alcoeats can help you prepare the perfect Pulao? Click here to learn more.
- Type - Lunch/Dinner
- Serve - 4
- Preparation time - 10 Mins
- Cooking Time - 20 Mins
Ingredients used in Pulao Masala Recipe
Let's check out the ingredients it demands to get it ready at your home.
- 1 cup - Basmati Rice
- 2 cups - Water
- Salt to taste
- 2 - tbsp Ghee
- 5-8 Beans
- 1 (cubed) - Capsicum
- 1/2 cup - Green Peas
- 1 - (chopped) Carrot
- 1 - (cubed) Potato
- 1 - (chopped) Tomato
- 5 - 8 Cashew pcs
- 1 tsp - (crushed) White Pepper
- 1 - inch Cinnamon Stick
- 1 - (sliced) Onion
- 1 tbsp - Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp - ALCO Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp - ALCO Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp - ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder
- 1 tsp - ALCO Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp - ALCO Pulao Masala
- 1 tsp - Fennel / Saunf
What is the recipe for pulao masala?
- Soak basmati rice for 20 to 30 minutes more.
- First, you need a large pan or kadhai/pot and almost 2-3 tbsp of ghee.
- Saute cashew, white pepper, cinnamon stick, cloves, fennel seeds, and cumin till they turn aromatic.
- Add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and one chili with an onion to the kadhai/large pot.
- Saute everything till the onion gets the flavor and turns slightly golden.
- Keep the heat low and add Alco turmeric powder, Alco garam masala, Alco Kashmiri chili powder, and Alco coriander powder.
- Continue to saute until the mix gets aromatic and smells delicious.
- You must chop one tomato, add it to the large pan, and saute them until they turn mushy and slightly soft.
- If you want, you can add carrot, peas, beans, and capsicum, but for the authentic flavor of the vegetable pulao masala recipe, you need to add the cubed potato to your large pot.
- Saute and cover the potato and tomato with these ingredients until it smells amazing.
- Add 2 cups of Water and salt to taste and mix everything well.
- Add the soaked rice. If you want this pulao masala recipe's full spicy and tangy taste, then you need to cover the large pot and let it simmer for another 20 minutes.
- It's ready, and your vegetable Pulao Masala recipe is set to be served hot.
See it’s that easy with Alco pulao masala.
Health Benefits of Pulao Masala
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
- Pulao Masala has turmeric powder which is always good to reduce inflammation.
- Alcoeats pulao masala is directly sourced from nature; hence, it is fiber-rich.
- Pulao masala supports digestion and holds anti-inflammatory ingredients that lessen bloating.
- Cinnamon is widely known for its cancer-preventing properties. It helps in preventing tumor growth and cancer cells.
Summing up Pulao Masala Recipe
Did you notice the ease of making the Pulao Masala Recipe at home? Try making it at your home with Alco Pulao Masala and enjoy this delicious main course with your friends and family. The best thing is that you don't need to worry about the Pulao masala powder recipe.
frequently asked questions
As the vegetable pulao is rich in vegetables, it is an excellent source of nutrients such as fiber and others. This vegetable pulao is easy to make with Alco pulao masala and keeps your tummy full for longer hours.
CAUTION: This answer from us is controversial. However, as per the reports pulao rice is made with white rice, which is already a gluten-free grain. This vegetable pulao is easy to digest as it is low in fat and accelerates weight loss.
Alco pulao masala is made of 100% pure, organic spices that don't constitute artificial flavor or preservatives. Our unique ingredients are Cumin, cloves, bay leaf, black Pepper, black cardamom, green cardamom, caraway, turmeric powder, nutmeg, mustard, star anise, mace, Fenugreek leaves, and coriander seeds.
Pulao is cooked with absorption, and Biryani is cooked with the draining process.
Pulao is the predecessor of Biryani and came long before Biryani. Back then, pulao was widely called pilaf.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.