CRISPY KEBABS: SPICY CHICKEN FRYSpicy Chicken Kebabs - A Recipe to Remember. These Spicy Chicken Kebabs are incredible to cook and eat with immense joy. It consists of a spicy chicken fry with a unique taste due to the use of yogurt in its marinade.
- Serves - 4
- Preparation Time - 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time - 25 Minutes
- 500 gms - Chicken Pieces
- 2 Tbsp - Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp - Ginger Garlic Paste
- ½Tsp - Grounded pepper
- 2 Tbsp - Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
- ½Tbsp - Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp - Red Chili Powder
- 5 Tbsp - Cornflour
- 1 ½ Tsp - Salt
- 1Tsp - Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp - Cooking Oil
- 1 Tsp - Chaat Masala
- To start, put the chicken pieces into the bowl before adding them to a large bowl.
- To make chicken kebabs, place all the listed ingredients: Alcoeats' Spicy Chicken, Salt, and yogurt; then delicately mix them. Next, add chili powder according to your taste and how spicy you want.
- Cover the bowl and let the chicken marinate for at least two hours.
- Add cornstarch to the mixture, and stir thoroughly.
- In a deep frying pan or pot, heat the oil well. Carefully add the marinated chicken pieces and fry on low-medium flame until they turn golden. Remove from the pan onto an absorbent paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Sprinkle Chaat Masala on the Crispy Kebabs for a more delicious taste and traditional Indian flavor.
Expert Tips on Hot Fried Chicken Recipe
- Clean and wash the chicken well. We don't want any liquids with the masala, so remove all excess moisture from it. Drain all excess water completely before marinating the chicken.
- For best results, allow the marination for at least 2 hours.
- Adjust the spices according to your taste buds' tolerance for heat.
- Do not fry the chicken on low heat, as this will cause the coating to become soggy or greasy.
- Be sure to heat the oil until it shimmers before frying the chicken.
Health Benefits Of Spicy Fried Chicken
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
- It May Help Boost Immunity - Spicy fried chicken wings ac
- It May Help Lose weight - Chicken is an integral part of a healthy lifestyle due to its low-fat content that supports diets and helps people achieve their health goals.
- Rich in Protein- Chicken is an essential source of protein. Those who want to gain weight should eat this food item 3 or more times a week because it will assist with muscle growth when consumed every time.
- It May Keep bones healthy - Chicken provides protein, calcium, and phosphorus, which lowers the risk of arthritis or osteoporosis.
- It May Relieve Stress- Chicken is an easy and delicious way to reduce stress. It contains tryptophan and vitamin B5, both proven to relieve stress. Chicken also has magnesium, which may be able to help relieve PMS symptoms as well.
Summing Up On Spicy Crispy Chicken
These Chicken Kebabs are such a tasty delight. Try out this dish if you want something simple, quick, and flavourful. Made with the purest of ingredients, nothing can beat this spicy chicken stir fry. Serve them at whatever party or event you're having - they go great no matter what time of year it is! And if your kids don't like certain foods, these will change their minds. These make for one fantastic meal, but they pair well with many different dips. Be the first to recommend this recipe to all your friends and family- so that you'll always be known as the family's favorite cook.
Faqs on CRISPY KEBABS: SPICY CHICKEN FRY
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.