Homemade Chaat Masala HummusTangy chaat masala takes this chickpea dip to new heights! Make your hummus with easy-to-find ingredients and only in 5 minutes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- ALCO Chaat Masala - 1 tsp
- Chickpeas (boiled) - 1 1/2 cup
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp.
- Jalapeno - 1 tbsp.
- Extra virgin olive oil - 4-5 tbsp.
- Tahini - 3 tbsp.
- Salt - As needed
- Coriander leaves - 1 tsp.
- Red Hot Chili Powder - Pinch
- Garnishing - 1/4 tsp
- Parsley leaves - As needed
- Firstly, put all the hummus ingredients in a blender and blend until you get smooth and creamy hummus.
- Then If needed add a tablespoon of water.
- Then remove it into the serving bowl, sprinkle Chat Masala and Red Chili Powder and garnish it with the parsley leaves.
- Now serve hummus at room temperature.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.