Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Mashed Potatoes||1 cup|
|ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder||1 tsp|
|ALCO Chaat Masala||1 tsp|
|Cooked Corned Beef||2 cup (shredded)|
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Then boil cabbage leaves in a large pot for 8-10 min or until soft. Then drain and cool in the refrigerator.
- Then add the parsnips, carrots to the boiling water and cook for 10 min. Remove and chill.
- Then to roll, place 2 Tbsp. of mashed potatoes and Kashmiri chili powder in the center of a cooked cabbage leaf. Then add a few carrots, parsnips, beef, and sprinkle chaat masala.
- Now roll the cabbage to conceal the filling.
- Then repeat until all of the cabbage leaves have been filled.
- Then place in a casserole dish and cover with foil.
- Now finally, bake at 400°F for 25 minutes.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Bake our indulgently boozy chocolate puddings with just five ingredients. Perfect for a dinner party if you're celebrating on St Patrick's Day – or at any time of year
Irish soda bread is best served the same day it is made. If you have leftovers, it makes a nice toast in the morning. It is too easy to make.