Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Mashed Potatoes||½ cup|
|Grated Tofu||½ cup|
|Bread Crumbs||1 cup|
|Garlic Minced||2 cloves|
|Corn Four||1 tbsp|
|Onion Finely Chopped||2 tbsp|
|Grated Carrot||2 tbsp|
|ALCO Red Chili Powder||½ tbsp|
- First, in a bowl, take all ingredients mashed potato, garlic minced, onion, tofu, bread crumbs, carrot, red chili powder, salt. Mix them well. Then try to make perfect consistency of mixture for making ring shape
- Then put the mixture in the refrigerator for 10-12 minutes. Then make the shape of ring doughnuts from the mixture. Then you can make around 6-8 doughnuts from this quantity.
- Then in a small bowl, take 1 tbsp cornflour and dilute it into the water and make cornflour slurry from it.
- Now on another plate take bread crumbs for coating donuts. Then take one doughnut, dip it into cornflour slurry, do the coating of bread crumbs. And fry them to medium hit.
- Then after done this you can serve and enjoy eminently with ketchup!
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Fish Curry is a tomato and cashew-based gravy with white fish. Fish Curry is very popular in Goa, which is the home to many seaside towns. Fish Curry is best served...
This Spicy Mashed Potato recipe is amazing, very unique, and delicious which stands out from all ordinary mashed potatoes recipes. Must try to make this on your occasions.