Butter Chicken Recipe - AlcoeatsTired of eating bland chicken? Try our Easy Indie Bowl to create a mouth-watering simmer sauce in a few simple steps.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 4 cups- Water
- 2 cup- Chicken Cubed
- 2 tsp- Ginger Paste
- 2 tsp- Garlic Paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp- Butter
- 2 tbsp- Heavy Whipping Cream
- 100g- ALCO Butter Chicken Gravy
- First, marinate the chicken pieces with ginger garlic paste for 15-20 minutes.
- Then add the Alco Butter Chicken Gravy(100g) packet to a bowl and thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Then pan fry the marinated chicken pieces for 2-5 minutes.
- Then melt butter in a pan.
- Then add gravy and bring to a rapid simmer on medium / high heat.
- Then add the fried chicken pieces in gravy and stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency for 6-12 minutes. Stir to avoid burning
- Then remove from the heat and drizzle in the cream. Let's sit for 3 minutes. Your easy Butter Chicken recipe is ready.
- Serve with rice or naan roti.
Now you can cook delicious food at home with pure and healthy spices. Alcoeats offers you a wide range of exotic Indian spices and seasonings that can make your recipes flavorful. The Easy Indie Bowls offers containers of quality spices blended to make your food delicious and easy to cook. I prefer Alcoeats herbs for cooking food for my family. It would be best if you also tried it once.
Visit the Alcoeats website today for more details.
FREQUENTLY ASKED RECIPE QUESTIONS
How to make Chicken Butter Masala.
Indian Butter Chicken has won the hearts of many International chefs. There is more than just butter and Chicken. The simple Butter Chicken recipe has a whole list of ingredients like Cashews, Dried Ginger, Green Cardamom, Fenugreek leaves, White Pepper, Mixed spices, Sugar, Chili Powder, and Dried tomato powder, Musk melon, Dehydrated Garlic, Salt, and several other herbs. Imagine the plight of assimilating all the ingredients in the correct quantity to get the perfect taste! Alcoeats Butter Chicken Gravy Indie Bowl makes the best Butter Chicken recipe.
How do the ingredients of Butter Chicken Masala help?
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste- It adds zest to the dish.
- AlcoEats ½ tsp turmeric powder-It is a value-added ingredient and a must to add the tang to the dish. It is great for digestion too.
- ALCO Butter Chicken Gravy – A blend of perfect spices bursting with nutritional value, authentic taste, and an aromatic delight.
- Heavy whipped cream- Whipped cream brings a sweet, creamy texture to the cuisine.
- 2 tbsp of oil- Mustard oil is suitable for this cuisine. If you do not have mustard oil or do not like the taste of it, you can use ghee instead.
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice- Lemon juice to the Chicken pieces will bring in the succulence in the dish.
- Salt as required.
How to Add a special touch to Butter Chicken.
- Here are quick tips to give a special touch to a simple Butter Chicken recipe-
- Don't pour the natural whipped cream into the recipe. Save it for later. Add a dash of fresh cream to the top of the curry just before you wish to serve. The white color sizzling on the top of red curry is a treat to the eyes
- You can serve Chicken Butter gravy as a starter by separating the dry pieces from the gravy. You can keep tiny buns to go along with it. Garnish it with spring onions. Provide forks or toothpicks to pick up the pieces.
- Give enough time for the chicken pieces to marinade. It will become soft and juicy. It will absorb the masala easily and will remain tender too.
- Serve the authentic Butter Chicken recipe with fresh and hot accompaniments like naans, rotis, parathas, or steamed rice. Do not forget to add shallot onions and lemon. Keep the shallot onions in vinegar, beetroot, and sugar water for an hour at least. The colour and the taste are worth the effort
- AlcoEats Healthy Butter Chicken Recipe contains ginger-garlic as core ingredients. Using a little ginger-garlic paste for the rest of the dish is better
We hope the simple Butter Chicken recipe has enticed you to make and share your stories. Let us know your experience with the Alcoeats Butter Chicken Easy Indie bowl. Do not forget to tag us. See you on the other side of the story. #AlcoEatsbutterchickenrecipe
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.