THE CULINARY SAGA OF THE SIMMER SAUCE RECIPE
Love Simmer Sauce? With simple ingredients, you can have a delicious meal. Get the perfect recipe right here! Get cooking!
- Serve - 4
- Preparation Time - 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time - 20 Minutes
Ingredients Used to Make Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce Recipe
- 1 Cup - Chopped Onions
- 1 Jar - Alcoeats Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce Mix
- 1 Tbsp - Olive Oil
- 500 gms - Diced Chicken
- 10 gms - Chopped Coriander
Steps to Make Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce Recipe
- Mix Alcoeats Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce Mix with water to make a paste.
- Put a heavy-bottomed pan and add olive oil to it; then, add chopped onions and fry until they get brown.
- Put the chopped chicken in the pan.
- Add Alcoeats Butter Chicken simmer sauce mix mixed in water to the pan, then cook on a low flame until you see the bubbles.
- Take it out of the pan and put it on the serving plate. Add chopped coriander over it, and your Butter chicken simmer sauce recipe is ready to dive in.
Different Ways to Make Simmer Sauce
Simmer sauces are a combination of Indian spices that enhance the flavor of the food, making it taste more authentically Indian. Simmer sauces are versatile and used in different dishes. There are various flavors to choose from, so you can find the perfect curry sauce to fit your preference - whether you like it mild or hot.
Simmer sauces are prepared according to the dishes if you want to make a curry simmer sauce recipe that includes a mix of spices such as Alco cumin powder, cardamom powder, Alco chili powder, fenugreek powder, salt, sugar, etc., as typical ingredients.
Preparing particular dishes with simmered sauces needs different recipes. When preparing masala simmer sauce, you need all the basic Indian spices to grind together. The curry simmer sauce recipe includes curry leaves as the main ingredient.
Health Benefits of Simmer Sauce Recipes
The ingredients used to prepare simmer sauce recipes have multiple health benefits.
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
- Protein-rich ingredients - A small number of cashews used to prepare simmer sauce recipes are rich in protein.
- Used as antioxidants - Ginger has medicinal properties and is used as an antioxidant. It has components that help in weight loss. It helps with nausea and digestion.
- Boost the immune system - Garlic is the main ingredient, which may help boost the immune system, may lower blood pressure, and may reduce cholesterol levels.
- Improves gastric disorders - Fenugreek leaves used in simmered sauce recipes may help improve gastric conditions, and may be beneficial for diabetic patients, and may be suitable for skin and hair.
- Anti-cancer properties - Ingredients such as cardamom, mixed spices, and garlic may have anti-cancer properties and help prevent cancer.
Summing Up Simmer Sauce Recipes
The simmer sauces are created using various spices, seasonings, and flavors to enhance the authentic taste of the food. You can make restaurant-like dishes at home in no time with identical taste and flavor.
Simmer sauces are cooked on a low flame while stirring continuously to avoid overcooking. It has health benefits and nutritional value. The ingredients include garlic, ginger, cashews, etc., which are rich in protein, help digestion, and have antibiotic properties. You can use these sauces tension-free.
Use our Alcoeats range of Indian simmer sauce recipes. We have an Alcoeats butter chicken Indian simmer sauce mix, Royal paneer Indian simmer sauce mix, and many more to satisfy your cravings. These simmered sauce mixes are natural and healthy, with no artificial color or flavor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.