Lemon-Parsley Baked Cod FishLemon-Parsley Baked cod is a great way to make fish at home that is quick and easy. Baked Cod is a very customizable low-carb weeknight family meal!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Lemon Juice - 3 tbsp.
- Butter, Melted - 3 tbsp.
- All-Purpose Flour - 1/4 cup
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- ALCO Fish Curry Masala - 1 tbsp.
- Paprika - 1/4 teaspoon
- Lemon-Pepper Seasoning - 1/4 teaspoon
- Cod Fillets - 4
- Minced Fresh Parsley -2 tbsp.
- Grated Lemon Zest - 2 tsp
- First preheat the oven to 400°. Then in a shallow bowl, mix lemon juice and butter.
- Then in a separate bowl, mix flour and seasonings.
- Then dip fish fillets in lemon juice mixture, then in flour mixture to coat both sides, shake off excess.
- Then place in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Then drizzle with the remaining lemon juice mixture.
- Then bake for 12-15 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
- Then mix parsley and lemon zest, sprinkle over fish.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.