EASY!! EGG CURRY RECIPEA traditional Indian egg curry consists of boiled eggs in a mixture of onions, tomatoes, herbs, and spices. While every state and family has its variation of this recipe, Indian cuisine is renowned for its diverse flavors in the case of the beloved egg curry dish.
- Serves - 4
- Preparation Time - 10 Minutes
- Cooking time - 20 Minutes
- 4 - eggs (Boiled & Peeled)
- 2 Tbsp - Cooking Oil
- 1Tsp - Cumin Seeds
- 1 - Green Chili (Chopped)
- 1 Cup - Chopped Onion
- 1 Tsp - Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Cup - Tomato Puree
- 1 Tsp - Alcoeats Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp - Alcoeats Red Hot Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp - Alcoeats Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Tsp - Alcoeats Coriander Powder
- Salt - To Taste
- 1 Cup - Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Heat some oil in a pan, then toss in cumin seeds and wait for them to start popping.
- Cook the onion and green chili until they have achieved a golden brown color.
- Fry the ginger garlic paste until its aroma wafts through the air.
- After adding tomato puree, simmer the mixture for three to four minutes.
- All the powdered spices should be mixed, and seasoned to taste with salt.
- Carefully pour 3/4 cup of water into the mixture, stirring until combined. Incorporate chopped coriander leaves, mixing until evenly distributed.
- Incise several gashes on the surface of the eggs.
- Afterward, place the boiled eggs into the curry and allow it to simmer for two minutes.
- After you finish cooking, turn off the heat and enjoy your meal while it is still hot.
Summing Up On Egg Curry Recipe
Egg curry is a dish full of diverse and delicious flavors. In India, the way egg gravy is made can vary depending on the region - for example, Chettinad egg masala curry or Goan egg curry masala. It saves time so that you have more to chat with your guests. Serve up egg curry alongside rice or roti for an enjoyable dining experience surrounded by friends and family who will be sure to shower you with compliments.
People have unique interpretations of egg curry recipes. Spicy curried eggs are particularly popular in the North, whereas the Kerala egg curry is often characterized by its inclusion of coconut milk and egg masala.
Elevate your egg curry with a dash of alcoeats masalas like red hot chili powder, turmeric powder, and coriander powder. Entertain your guests with this remarkable egg curry recipe combined with Alcoeats Masalas. They will be captivated!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.