Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
|Dried Red Chili Whole||2|
|Tomatoes||2 small (chopped)|
|Cloves Garlic||2 (crushed)|
|Ginger||1 tsp (finely grated)|
|Water||1 ½ cups|
|Turmeric Powder||1 tsp|
|Kashmiri Chili Powder||1 tsp|
|ALCO Flamin Egg Curry Gravy||50-100g|
- First Boil eggs and cut eggs into halves.
- Then heat oil and add onion and red chili whole, sauté onions, until translucent, then add garlic, ginger. Then add tomatoes and sauté until soft.
- Then add spices turmeric powder, Kashmiri chili powder, and add Alco Flamin egg curry gravy powder, (it make the gravy thick and is super tasty ), and water.
- Then mix and let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Then gently place the boiled egg halves into the gravy and simmer on low heat for 5-7 min.
- To serve, garnish with coriander leaves.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Tired of eating bland chicken? Try our Easy Indie Bowl to create a mouth-watering simmer sauce in a few simple steps.
Amritsari Chole is a tomato based curry with chickpeas that originated from Punjabi. Amritsari Chole is a very popular healthy comfort food in Indian cuisine. Amritsari Chole is best served...