Vegetable Seasoning (Sabji) Over Oven Roasted VegetablesOven Roasted Vegetables are deliciously tender and roasted in a crave-worthy seasoning blend. Get tips for perfect roast veggies side dish every time!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Vegetable Seasoning - 2 tsp
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp (Freshly ground )
- Kosher salt - 1 tsp
- Garlic (minced) - 2 cloves
- Fresh rosemary (chopped) - 2 tbsp.
- Lemons zested and juiced - 2 litter
- Olive oil - 1/4 cup
- Brussels sprouts (sliced in half) - 10-15
- Butternut Squash (chopped) - 1 1/2 cups
- Red onion (chopped) - 1
- Carrots peeled and cut into chunks - 4-5
- Red potatoes scrubbed - 5 cut into small chunks
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 425 degrees Line a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil or parchment paper.
- Then place chopped vegetables into a large bowl. Then in a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, zest, Vegetable Seasoning, rosemary, and garlic, and pour over vegetables.
- Then toss to coat well. Then arrange vegetables on a prepared sheet pan. Try to keep a little bit of space between the vegetables if possible so they can cook evenly.
- Use two sheet pans if necessary. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- then roast for 20 minutes, and stir and roast an additional 15-20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- The actual cooking time could vary quite a bit depending on how small you cut your vegetable.
- Now serve immediately.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.