Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
|Vegetable Seasoning||2 tsp|
|Black Pepper||1 tsp(Freshly ground )|
|Kosher salt||1 tsp|
|Garlic (minced)||2 cloves|
|Fresh rosemary (chopped)||2 tbsp.|
|Lemons zested and juiced||2 litter|
|Olive oil||1/4 cup|
|Brussels sprouts (sliced in half)||10-15|
|Butternut Squash (chopped)||1 1/2 cups|
|Red onion (chopped)||1|
|Carrots peeled and cut into chunks||4-5|
|Red potatoes scrubbed||5 cut into small chunks|
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 425 degrees Line a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil or parchment paper.
- Then place chopped vegetables into a large bowl. Then in a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, zest, Vegetable Seasoning, rosemary, and garlic, and pour over vegetables.
- Then toss to coat well. Then arrange vegetables on a prepared sheet pan. Try to keep a little bit of space between the vegetables if possible so they can cook evenly.
- Use two sheet pans if necessary. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- then roast for 20 minutes, and stir and roast an additional 15-20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- The actual cooking time could vary quite a bit depending on how small you cut your vegetable.
- Now serve immediately.
FOR MORE RECIPES: