INDIAN KERALA FISH FRYGet the party started with fish fillets marinated in aromatic ginger garlic paste and various spices. Pan-fry these delightful fish pieces in coconut oil to add a delightful touch. Fish lovers, don't miss this mouth-watering opportunity!
- Serving - 4
- Preparation Time - 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time - 15 Minutes
- 1 Kg - Pomfret
- 1 Tbsp - Alcoeats Red Hot Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp - Pepper powder
- ¼ Tsp - Alcoeats Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tbsp - Alcoeats Fish Curry Masala
- 2 Tbsp - Lemon juice
- 1 Cup - Curry leaves
- 1 Cup - Coconut oil
- 2 - Lemon slice
- 5-6 - Onion slices
- Carefully fillet the fish, then cut two parallel lines on either side.
- Add red chili powder, Alcoeats fish curry masala, pepper powder, turmeric powder, salt, and lemon juice, until it has a thick texture. Once blended, evenly coat both sides of the fish with the marinade and let sit for half an hour.
- To infuse flavor, start by heating oil in a frying pan and adding curry leaves. Then, gently place the fish into the pan and fry over a medium flame with minimal oil. Allow it to cook until it's browned and charred, then flip to fry the other side.
- After being prepared, the fish should be set aside on a paper towel to get rid of any extra oil.
- Squeeze lemon over the fried fish, and serve with onions.
- Serve with warm rice, jeera rice, etc.
Summing Up On Indian Kerala Fish Fry
Indian fish fry recipes go with various fish types, you can use this recipe to prepare salmon fry Indian style, fish fry Andhra style, or south Indian fish fry that includes Andhra fish fry, etc.
Relish this easy fish fry recipe that includes various spices like red chili powder, turmeric, fish masala, etc to create a thick consistency and marinate your fish type for a long to get the most out of it.
If you're looking to create an exquisite Indian fish fry, Alcoeats Fish Curry masala is a perfect choice. With natural ingredients and authentic flavors, you will be able to satisfy your cravings and have your taste buds dancing. It is the healthiest way to enjoy this popular dish.
A staple across Kerala and the world, making Indian fish fry is a straightforward and fuss-free process that involves minimal ingredients to create an appetizing meal. While the ratio of spices used may vary in each recipe, the irresistible taste of the fry is guaranteed.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.