INDIAN KERALA FISH FRYGet the party started with fish fillets marinated in aromatic ginger garlic paste and various spices. Pan-fry these delightful fish pieces in coconut oil to add a delightful touch. Fish lovers, don't miss this mouth-watering opportunity!
- Serving - 4
- Preparation Time - 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time - 15 Minutes
- 1 Kg - Pomfret
- 1 Tbsp - Alcoeats Red Hot Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp - Pepper powder
- ¼ Tsp - Alcoeats Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tbsp - Alcoeats Fish Curry Masala
- 2 Tbsp - Lemon juice
- 1 Cup - Curry leaves
- 1 Cup - Coconut oil
- 2 - Lemon slice
- 5-6 - Onion slices
- Carefully fillet the fish, then cut two parallel lines on either side.
- Add red chili powder, Alcoeats fish curry masala, pepper powder, turmeric powder, salt, and lemon juice, until it has a thick texture. Once blended, evenly coat both sides of the fish with the marinade and let sit for half an hour.
- To infuse flavor, start by heating oil in a frying pan and adding curry leaves. Then, gently place the fish into the pan and fry over a medium flame with minimal oil. Allow it to cook until it's browned and charred, then flip to fry the other side.
- After being prepared, the fish should be set aside on a paper towel to get rid of any extra oil.
- Squeeze lemon over the fried fish, and serve with onions.
- Serve with warm rice, jeera rice, etc.
Summing Up On Indian Kerala Fish Fry
Indian fish fry recipes go with various fish types, you can use this recipe to prepare salmon fry Indian style, fish fry Andhra style, or south Indian fish fry that includes Andhra fish fry, etc.
Relish this easy fish fry recipe that includes various spices like red chili powder, turmeric, fish masala, etc to create a thick consistency and marinate your fish type for a long to get the most out of it.
If you're looking to create an exquisite Indian fish fry, Alcoeats Fish Curry masala is a perfect choice. With natural ingredients and authentic flavors, you will be able to satisfy your cravings and have your taste buds dancing. It is the healthiest way to enjoy this popular dish.
A staple across Kerala and the world, making Indian fish fry is a straightforward and fuss-free process that involves minimal ingredients to create an appetizing meal. While the ratio of spices used may vary in each recipe, the irresistible taste of the fry is guaranteed.
FAQs On Indian Kerala Fish Fry Recipe
How do I get Indian fish fry near me?
Search by typing “Indian fish fry near me” and you will get many nearby options to get your favorite Kerala fish fry.
Which fish is best for Fish-fry?
You can use Tilapia, catfish, Shrimp, trout, salmon, etc, fishes for preparing Fish Fry. Each fish has its appearance and taste, and according to that use spices to marinate and create delicious fries with the same recipe mentioned above.
Which is the best fish in Kerala?
Found only in the Kerala region, Karimeen is a delicacy sought-after by all - even visitors! Translated as the 'Kerala black pearl spotted fish', this species is the centerpiece for many regional dishes. The flavorful Karimeen is undeniably the most appreciated fish of Kerala.
Which Indian state can boast of having the tastiest seafood?
Apart from being labeled as God's own country, Kerala also holds the distinction of being a paradise for food lovers. An acclaimed seafood delicacy of the region is the Karimeen Pollichathu, cooked with freshwater fish, the pearl spot.
Which fish is good for heart health?
Surmai, or the seer fish, is an exceptionally popular species found in India. With its lean protein content, it is beneficial in lowering the chance of cardiovascular diseases and possibly cancer. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, consumption of surmai may also improve eyesight.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.