Chicken Wings With White SauceChicken Wings are too easy to make and everyone loves them. Now to enhance the taste you can try Alco Chaat Masala. Try this and enjoy your occasion.
Prep Time: 3-4 hours
Cook Time: 1 hour
- Stout Beer - 2 cups
- Water - 1 cups
- Lemon, Juiced - 1
- Kosher Sal - ¼ cup
- Lemon, Zested - 1
- Black Pepper - 3 tbsp.
- Chicken Wings - 1.2 g
- Smoked Paprika - 2 tbsp.
- Onion Powder - 2 tsp
- Garlic Powder - 2 tsp
- ALCO Red Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- Brown Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Canola Oil - 3 tbsp.
- Mayonnaise - 1 cup
- Lemon, Juiced - 1
- Apple Cider vinegar - ¼ cup
- Worcestershire Sauce - 1 tsp
- Prepared Horseradish - 2 tbsp.
- Kosher Salt - ½ tsp
- Celery Seed - ½ tsp
- ALCO Chaat Masala - sprinkle (optional)
- Firstly, in a bowl, whisk together the stout, water, lemon juice, salt, lemon zest, and 1 tsp black pepper.
- Then add the wings and toss well to coat, After then cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for at least 3-4 hours.
- Then in a small bowl, stir together the onion powder, paprika, 2 tbsp. black pepper, garlic powder, red chili powder, brown sugar, and the remaining 2 tsp of salt.
Then make the white barbecue sauce:
- So in a bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, salt, celery seeds, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, and cayenne.
- Now there cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Now preheat the air fryer to 320°F (160°C) for 20 mins.
- Then drizzle the canola oil over the wings and toss to coat completely well, after then add the spices mix, and toss again until evenly coated.
- Then place the seasoned wings in the air fryer in a single layer, working in batches if necessary, and fry until beginning to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Then flip the chicken wings and continue cooking until they are beginning to crisp and almost cooked through, about 15 mins more.
- Now there increase the heat to 360°F and continue cooking until the wings are very crispy, about 5 mins more.
- Now serve the wings with white barbecue sauce. Also, there sprinkle the Chat masala to enhance the taste.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.