Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.comINGREDIENTS
|ALCO Cardamom Powder||1 tsp|
|Plain low-fat yogurt||1 quart|
|Granulated sugar||6 - 8 tbsp.|
|Ice cubes||4 large|
- Spoon the plain yogurt into a blender.
- Add 6 tablespoons of the sugar to the yogurt.
- Add the ice and ALCO Cardamom Powder and blend until the yogurt mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Add up to 2 more tablespoons of sugar if you want a sweeter drink.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve cold.
- Recipe by